• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Huskers/Iowa have added Northern Iowa to their 2024/2026 non-conference schedules.The NU-NIU game will reportedly be played on Sept. 14, 2024.

With Michigan, Ohio State, bye week, Penn State on the schedule for October, I’d say give them a pass. Also, Northern Iowa isn't exactly a soft program
NDSU Bisons, SDSU Jackrabbits, UNI Panthers ...... same conference, Missouri Valley.

https://schersdd.tripod.com/sig2024.html

Last edited:
With Michigan, Ohio State, bye week, Penn State on the schedule for October, I’d say give them a pass. Also, Northern Iowa isn't exactly a soft program
That conference schedule isn’t valid anymore. B1G is redoing the conference schedule.

That conference schedule isn’t valid anymore. B1G is redoing the conference schedule.
If they ever get it done it’ll most likely open another non conference date which very likely could be an ACC team. Northern Iowa is a good program. There’s no assumed wins anymore. Ask Iowa, they thought they had one in 2016 with NDSU. That same Iowa team smoked Nebraska 40-10 that year

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back