• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Heat set an NBA record by making all 40 of their free throws,

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Miami made all 40 of their free throws in a 112- 111 win for an NBA record. That is crazy. What a record. Go HEAT!

the last of those coming on Butler's three-point play with 12.9 seconds left, and rallied in the final moments to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 112-111. Miami topped the 39-for-39 effort by Utah against Portland on Dec. 7, 1982.

OOPS!!! Meant to put this in the Basketball thread, my bad. Can one of you's guys move this thread......

Last edited:
Yea it's Miami and NBA... I could tell you where to stick it.
That's pretty damn rude considering this isn't HT. I find it funny some of you guys act like I should ''Hate" Miami, knowing full well that I grew up an hour away from Miami. I really don't care if you like the NBA or not, that 40 for 40 is one helluva record/stat.

It's a frickin free throw, in the pros,
They should never miss them
Yeah..... LOL. Have you ever even tried a free throw? What you need to do, now that I think about it. Is make a canon that can shoot a basketball and set up a hoop and see if you can make one, or, just blow up the hoop.

Yeah..... LOL. Have you ever even tried a free throw? What you need to do, now that I think about it. Is make a canon that can shoot a basketball and set up a hoop and see if you can make one, or, just blow up the hoop.
Well, I can't dribble let alone shoot a hoop.

Unless of course I use a cannon

That's pretty damn rude considering this isn't HT. I find it funny some of you guys act like I should ''Hate" Miami, knowing full well that I grew up an hour away from Miami. I really don't care if you like the NBA or not, that 40 for 40 is one helluva record/stat.
He says, as he posts about basketball in the football forum

God bless you HHS

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back