• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Habit

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
I know that there is a thread about burger joints, but I couldn't find it, so I thought I'd just post this here. I finally had a chance to eat a burger at "The Habit" joint earlier today. And well, it blows away Five Guys, In-N-Out, Fatburger, etc. etc. I've not tried a Smashburger, so I can't say about that.... The Habit is pretty damn good. I opted for the Tempura Flash Fried Greenbeans over the fries, and good lord, those greenbeans were AWESOME! I have a Habit about an hour or so from me, and while I wont go out of my way to have one, if I am ever in that area, and want a burger, it will be my "Habit"...... Those flash fried greenbeans though.... damn..... :thumbsup:
AMAZING-fried-green-beans-recipe-that-is-SO-easy-Youve-gotta-try-this-vegetable-side-dish.-150x150.jpg

Last edited:

I know that there is a thread about burger joints, but I couldn't find it, so I thought I'd just post this here. I finally had a chance to eat a burger at "The Habit" joint earlier today. And well, it blows away Five Guys, In-N-Out, Fatburger, etc. etc. I've not tried a Smashburger, so I can't say about that.... The Habit is pretty damn good. I opted for the Tempura Flash Fried Greenbeans over the fries, and good lord, those greenbeans were AWESOME! I have a Habit about an hour or so from me, and while I wont go out of my way to have one, if I am ever in that area, and want a burger, it will be my "Habit"...... Those flash fried greenbeans though.... damn..... :thumbsup:
AMAZING-fried-green-beans-recipe-that-is-SO-easy-Youve-gotta-try-this-vegetable-side-dish.-150x150.jpg
Nearest to NE is Provo, UT... bummer. Looks good!

I love them but I worry about quality now that the franchise is exploding.

I love them but I worry about quality now that the franchise is exploding.
I hear ya, but their quality shouldn't drop any more than I&O has or hasn't, depending on if they keep to their own mission statement. Those flash fried green beans though...excellent.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back