• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Frost Era

I believe that after this coming season, the Frost will be off of the pumpkin, and NU football.

I hope not because it likely means NU has suffered through another underperforming year.
Coming season, easy-peasy NU schedule. For example, played Rutgers and Hoosiers instead of Ohio State & MSU. Plus weak FCS team ... North Dakota (not NDSU Bisons)

BTW, 54 days to go ! Can't wait !

Last edited:

Coming season, easy-peasy NU schedule. For example, played Rutgers and Hoosiers instead of Ohio State & MSU. Plus weak FCS team ... North Dakota (not NDSU Bisons)

I like your optimism. However, nothing has been easy-peasy with Nebraska regardless of the schedule.

I would consider having very guarded optimism.

Last edited:

BTW, 54 days to go ! Can't wait !
I like your optimism. However, nothing has been easy-peasy with Nebraska regardless of the schedule.

I would consider having very guarded optimism.
Yeah, I would love to walk into a season marking Purdue, Illinois, Indiana, Rutgers and NW as auto-wins … unfortunately that is something we cannot do.

Yeah, I would love to walk into a season marking Purdue, Illinois, Indiana, Rutgers and NW as auto-wins … unfortunately that is something we cannot do.

Purdue is kinda tough. Beat Vols last year in Music City bowl. And return QB (O'Connell). Boilers 2021 record, 9W and 4L.

October 15th, Nebraska @ Purdoo.

Last edited:
What hurt was giving AM the job after earning it. And never allowing anyone else the chance to compete for it. He was locked in. There was some talent there for sure yet never developed
But what hurt him the most was never having an offensive line that could block worth a damn.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back