• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The four most pressing questions right now...

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Huh?
In the end, it’s concluded that the airspeed velocity of a (European) unladen swallow is about 24 miles per hour or 11 meters per second. But, the real question is not about swallows at all. King Arthur in the movie had two coconut shells that he banged together to simulate the sound of a horse galloping. No one seems to know where he got them.

In the end, it’s concluded that the airspeed velocity of a (European) unladen swallow is about 24 miles per hour or 11 meters per second. But, the real question is not about swallows at all. King Arthur in the movie had two coconut shells that he banged together to simulate the sound of a horse galloping. No one seems to know where he got them.
It was the props department, they merely got 1 coconut then drained it and cut it into 2... easy peasy. :Cool:

Now, go find me a shrubbery.

It was the props department, they merely got 1 coconut then drained it and cut it into 2... easy peasy. :Cool:

Now, go find me a shrubbery.
I'm amazed by this

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back