• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Finished the show. I thought it was much better than Wandavision.

It seemed pretty obvious that Sharon was the Power Broker, so that wasn't much of a surprise. I also like how they quasi-redeemed John Walker. It makes sense, the guy was a hero who just has a lot of PTSD and had just taken the super soldier serum on top of it. He literally didn't know his own strength when he lost control, and it had deadly consequences. He is no Steve Rodgers, but that's the point. I liked how they ended the show with the title "Captain America and the Winter Soldier, but I would have preferred if it read Captain America and Bucky or something; as he is no longer the Winter Soldier.
Have not watched the last one, yet. Wish there were a few more episodes.

Was very good and the shield ending up in_______ hands is perfect

Finished the show. I thought it was much better than Wandavision.

It seemed pretty obvious that Sharon was the Power Broker, so that wasn't much of a surprise. I also like how they quasi-redeemed John Walker. It makes sense, the guy was a hero who just has a lot of PTSD and had just taken the super soldier serum on top of it. He literally didn't know his own strength when he lost control, and it had deadly consequences. He is no Steve Rodgers, but that's the point. I liked how they ended the show with the title "Captain America and the Winter Soldier, but I would have preferred if it read Captain America and Bucky or something; as he is no longer the Winter Soldier.
I think WV started so awkward for so many people that it tainted the entire series. Falcon was a good series for sure, but I really liked WV and the story it sets up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back