• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

the end for Tim Miles

BARNUM is back

Son of NUM
5 Year Member
when will it happen, and what will we see?

the team plane gets back to Lincoln a little before noon today. my guess would be this afternoon. I'm wondering if there will be a Moos press conference, if miles will get to speak like Riley and Doc did?

I'm wondering how possibly having hoiberg locked down will shape what we see if miles is fired. How could Moos deliver your typical coaching search cliche lines if he's already got an in-principle deal with the mayor. seems like a press release thanking Tim Miles would be the way to do in that instance. wait to take the mic until you're introducing the new guy

the team plane gets back to Lincoln a little before noon today. my guess would be this afternoon. I'm wondering if there will be a Moos press conference, if miles will get to speak like Riley and Doc did?

I'm wondering how possibly having hoiberg locked down will shape what we see if miles is fired. How could Moos deliver your typical coaching search cliche lines if he's already got an in-principle deal with the mayor. seems like a press release thanking Tim Miles would be the way to do in that instance. wait to take the mic until you're introducing the new guy

Maybe Tim can introduce Fred as our new basketball coach. :eek:

Last edited:
Did Miles just fire Bounds?
giphy.gif

I just read a full accounting of the firing in the Lincoln Journal Star. They haven't formally announced Hoiburg but they did give a full review of the 7 years Miles had been with Nebraska. It was a fairly nice history of what has been a disappointment for the basketball program. End record of 116-114.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back