• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The DieHard Tour film crew will be in Lincoln for the Spring Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
And they will be hanging out at the HuskerMax tailgate. Here is their press release:

SPORTSMANIAS BRINGS DIEHARD TOUR TO NEBRASKA SPRING FOOTBALL GAME

MIAMI (April 2, 2015) - SportsManias, the diehard sports fan's go-to source for team and league news, announced today that it will visit Lincoln, Neb., to produce a special edition of its Diehard Tour video series at the University of Nebraska’s spring football game set for April 11.

The Diehard Tour, hosted by Alex Perrault of "Epic Meal Time" fame, is the company's YouTube series that offers in-depth profiles of the most dedicated fans of various American sports teams. It includes a behind-the-scenes look at interesting tailgate rituals, team traditions, and video of face and body-painted dedicated fans. At Nebraska, the Tour will chronicle the excitement over the Cornhuskers under first-year coach Mike Riley as a crowd in excess of 65,000 is expected.

"This will be my first ever experience witnessing an event with a big-time college football program and I couldn't be more excited,” Perrault said. “University of Nebraska fans are legendary and it'll be amazing to see tens of thousands of diehards getting their first glimpse at the 2015 Cornhuskers!"

The Diehard Tour episode will feature Nebraska fans and will include a tailgate party hosted by HuskerMax.com, Sportsmanias’ message board partner for Cornhuskers’ athletics. The HuskerMax message board is linked on the SportsManias Nebraska team page and its official Twitter account is incorporated into the team page’s “Tweets” feed within the SportsManias website and app, connecting the vibrant team discussion community with the professional beat writers who cover the teams.

“We are very pleased that HuskerMax has been chosen as the official message board partner for SportsManias and are anxious to show Alex and his crew why there is no place like Nebraska and the Cornhusker game day atmosphere,” said David Max, co-founder of HuskerMax.com. “This may be the biggest Spring Game ever at Nebraska and we look forward to the visit from the DieHard Tour.”

About SportsManias
The diehard sports fan's go-to source for team and league news, SportsManias displays 24/7 professional news as personalized feeds and "Head-to-Head" beat writer feeds during game time. Fans are delivered news, tweets, videos and rumors about the teams and players they love by the beat writers that cover them best. Straight from the guys who get it. SportsManias gets it to you. For more information, visit SportsManias.com.

About HuskerMax
HuskerMax is the largest Nebraska athletics site on the Internet with more than 60,000 content pages and links to Cornhuskers information published by Joe Hudson and David Max since 1995.
For more information and to find everything you ever wanted to know about the Cornhuskers visit www.HuskerMax.com.

Last edited:

I should go just to introduce myself and I could show em the new Koozie

Better bring some bacon and Jack Daniels. Think Smoker will let them behind the grill??? Lol [video=youtube_share;m8u8Z3bUQfs]http://youtu.be/m8u8Z3bUQfs[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back