• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Big Dance Thread

GO AZTECS!!!

1679711699013.png

C

I was out at a bar watching the games last night. With 7-8 Creighton fans visiting Austin.

Simply the best ever tournament.

The Unpredictable Eight.

UConn looks like the top dog right now. Though about the time you think a team is great, they lose. ;)

Pretty impressed with Texas. They are the only 1 or 2-seed still remaining. The only team that has reached where their seed would project them to reach. With an interim head coach. The Horns took care of Xavier quickly last night.

Creighton is an offensive machine in the tournament. Probably the best, most efficient offense.

I don't think there is a team remaining that can't win it all.

Fairly Dickinson vs Florida Atlantic
Less than 10 minutes left in a tight game

16 seed to the sweet 16?
FAU playing well, had a 14 point lead, but SDSU isn't laying down and have made an impressive comeback to get back to within 5 points. It's 65 - 60 Owls, with 7:15 left in the game. GO OWLS!!!

69 - 68 OWLS lead with the one point lead with 57.4 seconds left in the game. And the refs have been calling all sorts of fouls on FAU and not so much on SDSU. I do no want this game to be decided by the damn refs. LET'S GO OWLS!!!

Just WOW! SDSU wins the game on a jump shot with no time left on the clock. FAU lost this game more than SDSU won it. JUST WOW!!!! 71 - 72 San Diego State. FAU choked down the stretch, that sucks.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back