• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The bad snaps

sdhusker

All Legend
20 Year Member
IF this has been discussed to death you can delete my post.

The bad snaps is a complete train wreck running through a dumpster fire.......... again I do the chains for two colleges that run the "whatever you want to call it offense" in other words....... QB is not under center........... they too have had centers who can't snap the ball directly to the QB.................believe it or not a college aged football player can't snap a ball 4 yards or the coaches can't find some who can..........don't which is which......

Bad snaps -- high snaps -- off center snaps --- whatever you want to call them are the easiest way to slow down a read option, RPO offense (whatever you want to call it) .......... the timing is off from the start of the play and is disruptive ................ watch game film frame by frame sometime....... then call it whatever you want........but be sure to mention the 3 Stooges.

Lots of snaps that throw off the timing the last two years.

Maybe we should get under center more often and mix things up a bit.

Maybe scott forgot the type of football he played. Often under center. Everything now is shotgun, (wasn’t it Roger Staubach who started it). This is beyond frustrating. Hell, I thought NU would be competing at a high level by now, so I was completely wrong.

I'll let the o-line technical experts weigh in on this, but I continue to wonder if Jurgens' blocking is so superior to whomever might replace him that it makes up for the continued bad snaps?

Please
Please
Please
Please
Please

I love Jurgens the player and the person. A+ for team attitude and he's obviously got physical skills.

But could we PLEASE recruit somebody that at least played the position for four years in high school?

In Malcom Gladwell speak, he's only about 2000 hours into the 10k hours learning process.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back