• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The artist formerly known as Skermich

Wisker

Recruit
5 Year Member
Greetings all. I am returning to the board with lots of enthusiasm for the upcoming seasons. My claims to fame are: I was once a huSKER in MICHigan and had lots of skermishes with Michiganders about the '97 championship. Now I live in WIsconsin so I have become WISKER. I specialize in limericks and was a major contributor to the "Panini" thread (a take-off on Pelini) that will go down in history (I think) as one of the greatest threads in the history of this site. I taught in high school and coached 8-man football when Scott Frost was lighting it up at Wood River. Can still remember Geneva HS (I think I remember this right) beating his team in a key game during one of his high school years. Was also around when he threw the shot put 60 plus feet at the state meet.

Looking forward to participating once again. Let's have some fun!

Frost warning coming
The Big Ten West is revived
All hail Huskerthom
I would like to thank the academy for this award.
images

Welcome back, you're going to find Wisconsin people can be pretty tough to deal with also.

Greetings all. I am returning to the board with lots of enthusiasm for the upcoming seasons. My claims to fame are: I was once a huSKER in MICHigan and had lots of skermishes with Michiganders about the '97 championship. Now I live in WIsconsin so I have become WISKER. I specialize in limericks and was a major contributor to the "Panini" thread (a take-off on Pelini) that will go down in history (I think) as one of the greatest threads in the history of this site. I taught in high school and coached 8-man football when Scott Frost was lighting it up at Wood River. Can still remember Geneva HS (I think I remember this right) beating his team in a key game during one of his high school years. Was also around when he threw the shot put 60 plus feet at the state meet.

Looking forward to participating once again. Let's have some fun!
Where in WI does thou doth reside?

Pewaukee here!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back