• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Adam Project

Agreed! You can definitely see the Ryan Reynolds impact throughout the movie. Soundtrack, sound bites, one liners, his humor throughout (i would love to give examples but dont want to ruin it for people), etc. If you like Ryan Reynolds, you will like this movie. IMO

Agreed! You can definitely see the Ryan Reynolds impact throughout the movie. Soundtrack, sound bites, one liners, his humor throughout (i would love to give examples but dont want to ruin it for people), etc. If you like Ryan Reynolds, you will like this movie. IMO
The actor who played young Adam did a pretty good job of mimicking Ryan's speech pattern and mannerisms

The actor who played young Adam did a pretty good job of mimicking Ryan's speech pattern and mannerisms

The directors didn't know this at the time of casting, but turns out this kid was already a huge Deadpool fan and had memorized the dialogue from the movies.

No spoilers in this article

Levy then recounted how he and Reynolds were blown away by Scobell’s line readings, only to discover how intense his “Deadpool” fandom really was:

“So he shows up day one, he somehow knows exactly the way Ryan would say everything – and Ryan and I are like, ‘What is happening? Why do you know every inflection, every pause, every talk-fast, every talk-slow?’ And Walker’s like, ‘I can recite ‘Deadpool 2’, you want me to?’ And we were like, ‘F—k off.’ Cut to he recites all of the movie, including like screen direction. So this kid coincidentally was brilliant but also a mega-fan, so his intuitive sense of the Ryan-ish way to play things was baked in.”

Last edited:
Watched it last night. It was a decent family oriented scifi action movie. Very solid movie. Nothing great, but not terrible. Jennifer Garner only plays the hot wholesome mom in everything anymore doesn't she.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back