• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The 21-22 Squad (Pic)

Me, three.

They've never had a freshman that was projected to be a first round pick after his first year. If Breidenbach plays a little above expectations, they could have 2 candidates for B1G all freshman team.

What's everyone's guess for starting 5?

Verge
T McGowens
B McGowens
Mayen
Walker

Sixth man is either Kobe Webster or Wilhelm Breidenbach. And both are going to be good off the bench I think.

Me, three.

They've never had a freshman that was projected to be a first round pick after his first year. If Breidenbach plays a little above expectations, they could have 2 candidates for B1G all freshman team.

What's everyone's guess for starting 5?

Verge
T McGowens
B McGowens
Mayen
Walker

Sixth man is either Kobe Webster or Wilhelm Breidenbach. And both are going to be good off the bench I think.
I'm getting unreasonably excited right now, lol.

I'm getting unreasonably excited right now, lol.

Sounds like there's a case of 'Irrational Exuberance' going around to me. ;):Koolaid2:

For a team that hasn't danced since 2013/14 :Timeout:; and has yet to score a NCAA Tournament Win, let's get an invite to the 'Dance' first, Then our 'First' Win! Like the man complaining about never winning the Lottery was told: "Ya gotta buy a ticket first." :Lol:

Anything over .500 will be a Bonus. We've got more Stars, Talent, and Fire-power than ever before, but like the past two years, we also have a lot of new players on the team that haven't played together before; We've seen how that's worked out for us. Pure scoring power will be unprecedented, but defense will likely be a weakness with all that fire-power on the floor. Should the team 'Gel' as the season gets underway, anything is possible.

2022/23 looks good with the addition of JUCO Big Man, Blaise Keita, who is blowing-up, but we'll likely lose both the McGowens Brothers, having indicated their intentions of moving on after one year. Also gone will be Kobe Webster, Alonzo Verge & Trevor Lakes, but there will be incoming recruits/transfers. We'll See! :nod:

EDIT:
Here's Rothstein's take:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back