• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The #1 Center/OG In The Country 5* SJ. Alofaituli Is A Husker Lean

That is short for that weight. He must be built like a brick sh!thouse.....

I know times have changed and we aren't primarily looking for run blockers for an option offense anymore but sometimes lack of height is not a predictor of an O-lineman's success (see below). Oh man, he was a good one for Osborne's offense.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Aaron Taylor (born 1975) is an American former college football player who was an offensive
lineman for the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Taylor was a two-time All-American and won the Outland Trophy in

Born:1975 (age 49)
Wichita Falls, Texas, U.S.
Height:6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
Weight:320 lb (145 kg)

I know times have changed and we aren't primarily looking for run blockers for an option offense anymore but sometimes lack of height is not a predictor of an O-lineman's success (see below). Oh man, he was a good one for Osborne's offense.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Aaron Taylor (born 1975) is an American former college football player who was an offensive
lineman for the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Taylor was a two-time All-American and won the Outland Trophy in

Born:1975 (age 49)
Wichita Falls, Texas, U.S.
Height:6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
Weight:320 lb (145 kg)
To me its whether he can move. He can move people, but can he stop people? Pull? Its on his tape. Yes.

I really hope we land some of these O-line guys were in tight with. Only 3 pages on this guy, they are just as important as the DR and DK type of players. Trenches is what it's all about. C'mon and help bring us trophies

We landed them last year Brix. Taumua and Pyle etc

Indian Raiola is getting it done on the recruiting trail

Oh and we already have Terry in this class

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back