• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Thank You Regents!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And bigger isles for people to constantly get up and go. It's very difficult for people in the middle of the row to get in and out.

100% It's a crap show with soft drinks and whatever I pounded down at @Smoker tailgate.

It sounds great in theory, but other than the newer sections of the stadium, it's really not built for 'modern' amenities like...beer.

I don’t see a problem with it but it will change the fan experience and people who show up.
I no longer go to NFL games. The last one I was at had 3 fights one of which I had to pull a woman away from trying to kick someone in the head. I told her not only is she making the fight unfair she would need to pick her boyfriend up in jail in a couple hours. I don’t need that crap at a game

I don’t see a problem with it but it will change the fan experience and people who show up.
I no longer go to NFL games. The last one I was at had 3 fights one of which I had to pull a woman away from trying to kick someone in the head. I told her not only is she making the fight unfair she would need to pick her boyfriend up in jail in a couple hours. I don’t need that crap at a game
Arrowhead stadium night games are interesting. Seen many passed out practically in the urinal.

Arrowhead stadium night games are interesting. Seen many passed out practically in the urinal.
I have a TV. I don’t need to spend $200 to break up fights and step over puke and piss. Sorry.
I do love going to games but don’t need the issues
I also think the sellout streak ends once alcohol is sold even if the team is good.
The sellout needs all fans and there are a lot of folks like me that just won’t do it anymore if they have to deal with unruly drunk fans

Last edited:

I have a 110” theater screen. I don’t need to spend $200 to break up fights and step over puke and piss. Sorry.
I do love going to games but don’t need the issues
I also think the sellout streak ends once alcohol is sold even if the team is good.
The sellout needs all fans and there are a lot of folks like me that just won’t do it anymore if they have to deal with unruly drunk fans

C

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back