• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Thank you for your prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskerdinie

Recruit
5 Year Member
I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on this board for their thoughts and prayers. My beloved father passed away yesterday afternoon peacefully. I will be going into Lincoln this afternoon to help my mom, sister, and older brother with finalizing funeral plans. Mom wanted me to pass along her thanks for all the prayers from the HuskerMax faithful.

I'm sorry I hadn't seen your original thread until now. My prayers are with you and your family as you mourn, remember, laugh and cry together. May God bring comfort and hope.

One of the verses of Hark the Herald Angels Sing is particularly appropriate--I share it as my prayer for you all:

Hail the heav’n-born Prince of Peace!
Hail the Son of Righteousness!
Light and life to all he brings,
Ris’n with healing in his wings.
Mild he lays his glory by,
Born that we no more may die,
Born to raise each child of earth,
Born to give us second birth.
Hark! The herald angels sing,
“Glory to the newborn King!”

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of your father's passing. I will be glad to say a prayer for you and your family.

May God comfort you and your family and rest your fathers soul during this difficult time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back