• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas

Prison color suits them...hehe.
d7775c215a33ef0c010acbc8c67a9bf0.jpg

Great idea. B/W colors.

or faded orange & black uniforms

steelersthrowback.jpg

Last edited:

Well…I will STRONGLY ROOT for Alabama to destroy Texas. :thumbsup:

horns-down.gif

130801_h.jpg

I wish I could hate Texas, but I never have. Even before I moved to Austin 10 years ago.

I'm not a fan, but I know plenty of UT fans, and they're all good peeps. Have never met a Longhorns fan that has anything bad to say about Nebraska. It's really the university administration that's dislikable.

What I do hate is the predictability of college football. Alabama has ruined the game for me. This sport will be much more enjoyable when teams other than Bama, Ohio State, Clemson, and some other SEC school don't own the playoffs. Alabama being on the top of that list.

Last edited:
I wish I could hate Texas, but I never have. Even before I moved to Austin 10 years ago.

I'm not a fan, but I know plenty of UT fans, and they're all good peeps. Have never met a Longhorns fan that has anything bad to say about Nebraska. It's really the university administration that's dislikable.

What I do hate is the predictability of college football. Alabama has ruined the game for me. This sport will be much more enjoyable when teams other than Bama, Ohio State, Clemson, and some other SEC school don't own the playoffs. Alabama being on the top of that list.

You may be my favorite Husker Weatherman on this site.

5punix.gif

However, I must draw the line because I will NEVER ROOT for the horns.

6n9prm.jpg

Last edited:
Well…I will STRONGLY ROOT for Alabama to destroy Texas. :thumbsup:

horns-down.gif

130801_h.jpg
Not me-Alabama is the evil empire. I just can't find it in myself to hate Texas. I will always pull for current and former rivals to beat Alabama or anyone in the SEC.

That's exactly where I am at. I've never hated a conference rival, past or present and would always root for them out of conference. You are even more in line with my thinking regarding the way that Bama has ruined college football. Maybe it was much more fun because Nebraska was winning but at one time when you had real intrigue every year sometimes up until all the bowl games were played, there was nothing better in sport. Now just pencil in Bama, OSU, Clemson, etc.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back