• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas vs NU Game Thread

Awesome job by the Lady Huskers tonight. Even better job by the coaching staff by making in season adjustments to what needed to be done. Shawn, pay the man and his staff, I figure that money isn't what motivates Cook, but pay him anyway and his staff also. they deliver better than Jimmy Johns.

Awesome job by the Lady Huskers tonight. Even better job by the coaching staff by making in season adjustments to what needed to be done. Shawn, pay the man and his staff, I figure that money isn't what motivates Cook, but pay him anyway and his staff also. they deliver better than Jimmy Johns.

Eichorst can use the bonus money saved from the "other" program to enhance the salaries for the entire volleyball coaching staff/program. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Nebraska absolutely rocks it in Volleyball and Bowling.. Need to get the money sports in line.

Well done ladies. You earned all the accolades you can garner.

Nebraska absolutely rocks it in Volleyball and Bowling.. Need to get the money sports in line.

Well done ladies. You earned all the accolades you can garner.

Nebraska Volleyball is self-sufficient now that they play in the remodeled Devaney. :thumbsup:

A couple of the mens programs need to step up their game!!

Last edited:
With the sweep tonight, the Huskers avenged a five set loss to Texas on September 4.

Last edited:
With the sweep tonight, the Huskers avenged a five set loss to Texas on September 4.

I think the Huskers had lost the last 9 out of 10 matches against Texas so several losses were avenged tonight!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Nobody beats Nebraska when it comes to fan support. Volleyball, football, baseball, basketball, track & field, bowling... You name it and our fan support is unmatched. There really is no place like it. GBR!!!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back