• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas vs NU Game Thread

This is one exciting team to watch. I thought Minnesota would have given them a better match in the finals.

GBR!

Nothing sweeter than sweeping Texas.

:broom::cheer2::happyrun::dancer::hooray::woohoo::shout:

On October 24th, NU was 16-4 after losing a 4-set home match against Wisconsin. NU won their final 16 matches to finish the season 32-4 and win the National Championship.

Wow, just off work and had no idea of how the match was going, never figured it would be a sweep! That's great and only sweeter that it was over Texas. :huskerflag:

Well, NU will only be ranked #1 once during the 2015 season, but it will be at the right time.

And Nebraska will be preseason #1 in 2016. That was a great match and to sweep Texass makes it so sweet. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
That was a fun match to watch. It was really loud in the arena. Glad I was there. GBR! National Championships never get old. :huskerflag: :broom: :herbie:

That was a fun match to watch. It was really loud in the arena. Glad I was there. GBR! National Championships never get old. :huskerflag: :broom: :herbie:

Sounded like a great atmosphere...Husker fans rock the house again.

Congrats ladies!!!

Husker fans seemed a little out of it against Kansas but really were into it tonight from a television viewers perspective. I would have loved to have been in attendance...unreal atmosphere.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back