• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas v. Nebraska - Game #1

What excuses will MA (and the broadcast crew) come up with on the pregame tonight?

Last edited:

we lost a heartbreaker on Sunday? Are you kidding? we scored none....they scored two!!! That's a heartbreaker? Come on, Greg, you can come up with something better. How about, we lost because we couldn't do anything on offense? :(

Margin of error, according to Len is crucial!!

Youngman is the best pitcher in the NCAA!! In the past we have done something against him, but, that is not now, folks!! This guy is Numero Uno!!!! :eek:

91-94 fastball...he has a great curve, slider...and awesome vs lh's!

3 of the 5 best pitchers are on the texass squad. :puke:

I'll be back. I have to order a couple of photos.

btw, .158 opp avg vs Youngman :cry:

Last edited:

Margin of error, according to Len is crucial!!

Youngman is the best pitcher in the NCAA!! In the past we have done something against him, but, that is not now, folks!! This guy is Numero Uno!!!! :eek:

Do they really believe they need their best pitchers against us this weekend?

Trevor Youngman is 10-0!! You think we will be the one to give him a loss? :popcorn::popcorn::stirthepot:

MA says, if we are to beat him, it will have to be something like, 3-2 final. :rolleyes:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back