• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas benefits from bad call to win game

mjw11

Varsity
10 Year Member
I am sure the profuse apology by the Big 12 helps....When was the last time Texas had a call like this go AGAINST them?

http://espn.go.com/college-football...-apologizes-oklahoma-state-cowboys-mike-gundy

The Big 12's coordinator of officials "apologized profusely" to Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy for his official's botched call at the end of the Cowboys' 41-36 loss to Texas, according to a report in The Oklahoman.
Walt Anderson told Gundy that head linesman Brad Edwards signaled a touchdown too soon without a proper view of the ball on the play that put the Longhorns ahead, according to the report. Texas running back Joe Bergeron fumbled, and the question was whether it happened before he crossed the goal line.

I am sure the profuse apology by the Big 12 helps....When was the last time Texas had a call like this go AGAINST them?

http://espn.go.com/college-football...-apologizes-oklahoma-state-cowboys-mike-gundy

The Big 12's coordinator of officials "apologized profusely" to Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy for his official's botched call at the end of the Cowboys' 41-36 loss to Texas, according to a report in The Oklahoman.
Walt Anderson told Gundy that head linesman Brad Edwards signaled a touchdown too soon without a proper view of the ball on the play that put the Longhorns ahead, according to the report. Texas running back Joe Bergeron fumbled, and the question was whether it happened before he crossed the goal line.

Now ESPN is reporting that the Big 12 denies apologizing to Okie Light.

Translation ...someone from Austin called the offices and reminded them who really ran the league

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back