• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas A&M v. California

The B12 went 0-4 in the CWS, but it doesn't really bother me because they were Texas teams and in 10 days we will officially be in the B10 anyway.

I would like to needle my Aggie and Longhorn fans a little. But I know what they'll say: "At least our season continued after the regular season ended."

I would like to needle my Aggie and Longhorn fans a little. But I know what they'll say: "At least our season continued after the regular season ended."

Yeah, but at least they are supposed to have a baseball tradition. We really don't make that claim. Now volleyball......that's a different story.

:
There is still hope.

Sorry, but full of glee, seeing both teams from texass go down!! I am very happy, especially, the whorns going down the way they did!!! :) :nod::Biggrin: Nice way to bid adieu to the Big 12!! I am a happy man! Down with texass!!! :lol: :rolfl: :wave::stickouttongue: :cheers:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back