• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tevin Mitchell no longer solid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhh. I leave the recruiting board for a minute thinking everything will be fine til after the CCG game. But then the aTm game comes and goes and the things that happen on the sidelines that game made me think of how effective would it be for an opposing recruiter to use that against us. I know I would be overjoyed to see Tevin and Charles grow up in the Pelini system as I think they can be as dangerous as Prince and Alfonzo. Hopefully he stays put.

Agree if he's looking for the best secondary coaching in all of college football he'll be "N" if not good luck to him and i agree Bo and Carl will move on.
I'll take hard work over talent any day. Husker coaches have proven if players are willing to work on this team they will improve every day every week and every year.

I have no problem with a kid looking around by any means, but then why commit in the first place. Hagg and Amukamara were 3* in the 2007 class, I think we'll be ok either way. Tevin has amazing talent, but if his heart is not in it at UNL then he should go where he feels most comfortable. The rest in our secondary did!

I can't imagine living in either Oklahoma or Arkansas, how many ways can you spell "redneck."

I've known a lot of rednecks in my life, in fact I lived in Arkansas for eight years and I spend a lot of time in Oklahoma on business. I'd take the word of a redneck before any banker, car dealer, or insurance salesman. They may talk funny, but they are usually men of their word.

As long as Tevin does not leave NU hanging at the last minute, no complaints.

Just don't reneg during the dead period.

I've known a lot of rednecks in my life, in fact I lived in Arkansas for eight years and I spend a lot of time in Oklahoma on business. I'd take the word of a redneck before any banker, car dealer, or insurance salesman. They may talk funny, but they are usually men of their word.

They have to be, reading and writting are generally a struggle for them ;) I think Arkansas is the only place hallmark sells a card that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle-Dad!"

I wouldn't be too excited about calling others rednecks. East of the Mississippi, the folks think we are all rednecks out here, no matter how sophisticated we may be.

Since this thread has already been completely de-railed. Missouri? Thinks Nebraska is full in inbreeds. Nebraska? Thinks the same of Missouri. It's a wonderful cycle.

Since this thread has already been completely de-railed. Missouri? Thinks Nebraska is full in inbreeds. Nebraska? Thinks the same of Missouri. It's a wonderful cycle.

Hatfields and McCoys.

Tevin, don't waver man. You either want to be the best and coached by the best or you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back