• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Testing limits -- did I miss something?

bikedoug

Recruit
2 Year Member
So there were these reports of limited numbers of daily tests being made available by the B1G and it impacting our walk-ons. I see comments (complaints) about it on the forums, and I saw comments from Moos and Frost about trying to work something out. I expected an official announcement of some sort, but haven't seen it nor can I find it. So, does anyone know, are all our walk-ons practicing, or are some of them back to being just regular students?

So psyched for football this weekend. Go Big Red!

So there were these reports of limited numbers of daily tests being made available by the B1G and it impacting our walk-ons. I see comments (complaints) about it on the forums, and I saw comments from Moos and Frost about trying to work something out. I expected an official announcement of some sort, but haven't seen it nor can I find it. So, does anyone know, are all our walk-ons practicing, or are some of them back to being just regular students?

I'd like to know as well. Bump.

Come to think of it, maybe there’s a good reason we don’t know

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back