• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TEST!!!!

How many four-sided figures appear in the diagram below?

q16.gif

<input name="q16" value="1" style="padding: 0px; margin: 1em; transform: scale(2, 2);" type="radio"> 10 <input name="q16" value="2" style="padding: 0px; margin: 1em; transform: scale(2, 2);" type="radio"> 16 <input name="q16" value="3" style="padding: 0px; margin: 1em; transform: scale(2, 2);" type="radio"> 22 <input name="q16" value="4" style="padding: 0px; margin: 1em; transform: scale(2, 2);" type="radio"> 25 <input name="q16" value="5" style="padding: 0px; margin: 1em; transform: scale(2, 2);" type="radio"> 28
25. I know this from a test I took some time ago. It's the exact bunch of squares. It's tricky.

Test Question One: easy

Which same three-letter word can be placed in front of the following words to make a new word?
SIGN, DONE, DUCT, FOUND, FIRM, TRACT, DENSE

Test Question Two: moderate
Opps. Let me pick another question.....LOL...

What is the following word when it is unscrambled?
H C P R A A T E U

Test Question Three: hard

Only one other word can be made from all the letters of INSATIABLE. Can you find it?

Con seems to work with each word.
ConSIGN,
ConDONE,
ConDUCT,
ConFOUND,
ConFIRM,
ConTRACT,
ConDENSE

I gave up on the other word that can be made using the letters from INSATIABLE so I Googled it. I'd have never gotten that one.

Test Question One: easy

Which same three-letter word can be placed in front of the following words to make a new word?
SIGN, DONE, DUCT, FOUND, FIRM, TRACT, DENSE

Test Question Two: moderate
Opps. Let me pick another question.....LOL...

What is the following word when it is unscrambled?
H C P R A A T E U

Test Question Three: hard

Only one other word can be made from all the letters of INSATIABLE. Can you find it?

That's easy. IMA

I gave up on the other word that can be made using the letters from INSATIABLE so I Googled it. I'd have never gotten that one.

Yeah, I didn't get it either and that's why I labeled it hard. I missed it, so, I'll leave it unanswered, and hopefully, someone answers it with out having to look it up. Be honest people..... LOL....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back