• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Terrence Lewis Hopes To Visit Nebraska If Dead Period Is Lifted

If he's a pathological narcissist - pass.

If he's just a very talented but cocky, arrogant and immature punk that needs his a@# kicked every day - take him.

Seems like the O-line and blocking tight ends and running backs might enjoy the a*#-kicking opportunity until he grows up.

Get rid of him immediately if he doesn't buy in - can't experiment over time like previous attempts that went nowhere in spite of great intentions. Can't reach when there's serious mental/emotional dysfunction at play.

Always a tough call. I trust these coaches - they've been there and done that already. They know better. ( I hope)

He is on his third HS and in one case had am altercation with a teacher and I could go on

Bottom line is the reason a lot of big schools are passing on him

Third highschool and altercation with a teacher? Would love to hear more. As much as I want him I don't think this is the direction Frost wants to go. He's building team unity and one prima-donna can divide a team. Hope my initial impression is wrong. I'd be interested to hear that this is in his past and he understands team unity, etc.

Third highschool and altercation with a teacher? Would love to hear more. As much as I want him I don't think this is the direction Frost wants to go. He's building team unity and one prima-donna can divide a team. Hope my initial impression is wrong. I'd be interested to hear that this is in his past and he understands team unity, etc.

You can google him but here is one story

Would they let him back in that high school if that were true? Something tells me that story grew a life of its own and is exaggerated.

Good question. Hope it's not true. He'd sure solve a lot of our linebacker issues.

Good question. Hope it's not true. He'd sure solve a lot of our linebacker issues.

I can guarantee you some of its true of the likes Ohio State and other top schools would not have passed on him

Is he worth taking a flyer on? Only time will tell

If we are changing the culture then this kid flies in the face of it

It's Frost decision really does not matter what any of us think

Having worked in HS there are a lot of kids who spout out threats to teachers. They should be punished for it but a lot of that is teenage testosterone. Let's see have we ever had a player that threatened a HS teacher then went on to greatness at NE? Yep here's one. http://www.dailynebraskan.com/raiol...cle_33b90f11-dc52-5a71-b4d9-c972e1b27cc6.html

If structure and discipline are too much for him to handle, he won't last long and will be encouraged to move on. Transferring out is just a normal part of the process now.

I can guarantee you some of its true of the likes Ohio State and other top schools would not have passed on him

Just because a loaded team like OSU has taken a pass doesn't prove he's not worth taking. It may be they don't feel they need to mess with it given their current glut of talent. Nothing in the call out article specifies the details and the fact that he's back in his HS tells me the reality may be different than the internet lore. Time will tell.

Which would obviously mean some of it is not true. Which is true, which is not, how much, how little, not any of us can say (unless one of us was actually there of course).

I'll trust the coaches to do what they need to do, if they are considering adding him.

Last edited:

Bottom line to me is that I dont want our culture compromised. If he falls in line, great. If not, good bye and good luck somewhere else.

Would they let him back in that high school if that were true? Something tells me that story grew a life of its own and is exaggerated.
Which is why I’ll trust the staff on this one. They will do the research and get the facts. If they would accept his commitment then I will guarantee that some of this has been blown out of proportion.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back