• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Terrence Lewis Hopes To Visit Nebraska If Dead Period Is Lifted

Nothing To See Here GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I know this is me going back on what I said previously, but this seals it. Hard pass. Too much to risk with our culture rebuild.

Terrence Lewis is the definition of too good to pass up. There are probably less than 10 teams in the country who can afford to pass on him because they have multiple top 100 caliber talents they can grab instead. On top of that, they already have stacked rosters.

Take a chance on another Mo Washington? i say no. Don't need the distractions from a guy that doesn't play by the same rules as everyone else.

Take a chance on another Mo Washington? i say no. Don't need the distractions from a guy that doesn't play by the same rules as everyone else.
Did Mo ever go to another team? Or is he still in "transfer portal" purgatory?

Another Mo Washington? You apparently must of been there and know all the facts about Terrence’s “assault”.

Miami Central (Miami powerhouse) is taking him for his senior year, which to me implies maybe it wasn’t as bad as reported.

Give him a chance to prove himself on and off the field his senior year and go from there. But he is way too good to pass up on. Especially at a position of need.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back