• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Terrence Lewis Hopes To Visit Nebraska If Dead Period Is Lifted

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Lets try this again with Terrance Lewis and this time stay on subject

To know one's surprise it appears Mr Lewis is not a hard commit to Tennessee.

Of note he does have a couple of buddies who have committed to Nebraska.

If no official visits are allowed this season it will be interesting to see if he stays with his place holder Tennessee or takes a chance elsewhere....

Last edited:
I do not envy college football coaches these days.

How rare is it now that a kid is committed and never sways or flips? It was never a sure thing before Twitter, Facebook, etc., but now it's like a video game.

This kid comes with a trunk full of baggage so the question will be who will take a chance on him? The likes of Ohio State have already passed

This kid comes with a trunk full of baggage so the question will be who will take a chance on him? The likes of Ohio State have already passed

When an Ohio State, Alabama or Clemson passes on a kid it could mean a variety of things, IMO.

He's too much brain damage and the juice isn't worth the squeeze or, they're already loaded at the position or don't have a need and it makes no sense to put yourself through the brain damage.

Nebraska has to look at all options, IMO, unless the kid is such a distraction we're headed down the wrong road with him on day one. Don't know much about him, so I'm not sure where it all stands.

If visits are allowed, I hope we get one before he makes his final choice. We could definitely use the talent; coaches will have to decide if they want to accept the risk and deal with the baggage.

When an Ohio State, Alabama or Clemson passes on a kid it could mean a variety of things, IMO.

He's too much brain damage and the juice isn't worth the squeeze or, they're already loaded at the position or don't have a need and it makes no sense to put yourself through the brain damage.

Nebraska has to look at all options, IMO, unless the kid is such a distraction we're headed down the wrong road with him on day one. Don't know much about him, so I'm not sure where it all stands.

He is on his third HS and in one case had am altercation with a teacher and I could go on

Bottom line is the reason a lot of big schools are passing on him

This is an interesting one... the talent is undeniable, but there are definitely more than a couple red flags to make you think whoever gets this kid is in for a heck of a ride off the field.

Coaches are taking this kid 99 times out of 100 i'm sure.

This is an interesting one... the talent is undeniable, but there are definitely more than a couple red flags to make you think whoever gets this kid is in for a heck of a ride off the field.

Coaches are taking this kid 99 times out of 100 i'm sure.

OK....would you take him at NU?

OK....would you take him at NU?
I obviously don't know all of his "issues", and would absolutely take him if he were at a deeper position like ILB. Him being an OLB would make it easier for our coaches to give him a pass.

I'd take him. Tough with a small class, but i'd take him.

Terrence Lewis is the definition of too good to pass up. There are probably less than 10 teams in the country who can afford to pass on him because they have multiple top 100 caliber talents they can grab instead. On top of that, they already have stacked rosters.

Terrence Lewis is the definition of too good to pass up. There are probably less than 10 teams in the country who can afford to pass on him because they have multiple top 100 caliber talents they can grab instead. On top of that, they already have stacked rosters.
Listen to this man....you take him and give him a chance. All parties understand what it takes to stay. He blows it....you get done with him quickly.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back