• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Terminator: Dark Fate

I'll watch it just to see my favorite lady badass (arguably the first female badass) again. I've had crush on her since 84, and in T2 she blew me away. Yeah, she's old now, but so am I. It'll be interesting to see an aged female action hero...guys do it all the time...but this is a first for a female lead.
Did you read where she's been celibate for 15 years? Good looking woman for 63 years of age!

Hey, I like the Die Hard franchise too, except for that last one, it was sort of a turd. :Banana:
Live Free or Die Hard was the best (not counting the first one).

Coming out with another - McClane … which shares his backstory.

Love his daughter - Mary Elizabeth Winstead!

Live Free or Die Hard was the best (not counting the first one).

Coming out with another - McClane … which shares his backstory.

Love his daughter - Mary Elizabeth Winstead!
you are, loco muchacho.

Last edited:
Damn, I meant to watch this one in the theater, but it slipped by me.

I just watched it today, and in summary: I liked it

There were some plot holes, and some things weren't explained very well. But there was good homage to the first 2 Terminator movies, and some really funny one-liners from both Linda and Arnold. It was great to see them together again.
This movie is direct sequel to T2, essentially ignoring the events of the the other movies, but the writers/directors did borrow some of the plot ideas they liked from those movies, so there is some deja vu in this one. Some scenes seemed borrowed/repeated from the first two movies as well. But I still liked it.

Damn, I meant to watch this one in the theater, but it slipped by me.

I just watched it today, and in summary: I liked it

There were some plot holes, and some things weren't explained very well. But there was good homage to the first 2 Terminator movies, and some really funny one-liners from both Linda and Arnold. It was great to see them together again.
This movie is direct sequel to T2, essentially ignoring the events of the the other movies, but the writers/directors did borrow some of the plot ideas they liked from those movies, so there is some deja vu in this one. Some scenes seemed borrowed/repeated from the first two movies as well. But I still liked it.
Caught it on the flight back from Thailand last night, pretty enjoyable but I’ll have to watch it again in an unedited version.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back