• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Terence Crawford is a beast!

I happen to have the pleasure of going to Vegas to watch this fight This weekend. Bud is a wonderful representative for the state and the city of Omaha. He also is the only fighter I’ve ever seen that can work both from a south paw or righty really well. Best fighter I’ve ever seen. I think local press, both in Omaha and Lincoln do a terrible job helping the Crawford Team promote Bud. He’s is 1 fight away from boxing immortality. He should be making Maryweather money.

I happen to have the pleasure of going to Vegas to watch this fight This weekend. Bud is a wonderful representative for the state and the city of Omaha. He also is the only fighter I’ve ever seen that can work both from a south paw or righty really well. Best fighter I’ve ever seen. I think local press, both in Omaha and Lincoln do a terrible job helping the Crawford Team promote Bud. He’s is 1 fight away from boxing immortality. He should be making Maryweather money.
Well said. He's a generational talent and so undervalued by fight fans and Nebraskans. We got to see Gabby Union and D Wade stuff all the time, but Bud lives in Omaha still and has never been recognized at a game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back