• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Televised BTN games and programming will now be available within FOX Sports Go as well as BTN2Go

Rezac's tweet could use some clarification. Games will be on YouTube TV ($35/mo.), not YouTube (free).
yes, important distinction there. and unless you live in a major metro, you won't be getting youtube TV. its not available in Omaha. but still, this is a step in the right direction. I'm planning to get PSVue once CFB season starts. i had it last year and it worked great.

yes, important distinction there. and unless you live in a major metro, you won't be getting youtube TV. its not available in Omaha. but still, this is a step in the right direction. I'm planning to get PSVue once CFB season starts. i had it last year and it worked great.
PS Vue is where we are looking to go as well. Our DTV contract just expired. We have an Amazon Fire TV that I watch MLBTV and Amazon programming through and we will be doing the free week trial for Vue soon.

Last edited:
Dummy here ....

Right now I got two subscribers. One, AT&T, only internet service. And the other, DISH, only TV signal. I'm tempted to cancel DISH ..... "cut the cable".

BTNGo, ESPN3, FoxSportGo, etc. request my provider (sign in procedure). Question: This provider/sign in is still valid only AT&T internet service w/o DISH ??? Again, dummy here ...

Dummy here ....

Right now I got two subscribers. One, AT&T, only internet service. And the other, DISH, only TV signal. I'm tempted to cancel DISH ..... "cut the cable".

BTNGo, ESPN3, FoxSportGo, etc. request my provider (sign in procedure). Question: This provider/sign in is still valid only AT&T internet service w/o DISH ??? Again, dummy here ...
Requires TV subscription credentials, e.g., Vue, or Direvtv Now, or Hulu Live, or YouTube TV ... not just an internet service.

Requires TV subscription credentials, e.g., Vue, or Direvtv Now, or Hulu Live, or YouTube TV ... not just an internet service.

Shucks ...... thanks for info. I suppose keep Dish. I only choose Dish because basic channels including BTN HD with no extra charge ($60 per month). AT&T .... $45 per month (only internet).

Shucks ...... thanks for info. I suppose keep Dish. I only choose Dish because basic channels including BTN HD with no extra charge ($60 per month). AT&T .... $45 per month (only internet).

If BTN will also stream through Fox, you might take a look at Sling TV. Basic package is $20 a month and gives you access to ESPN and FS1, which then allows you to access watch ESPN and Fox on line.

I had Sling TV last season and could access watch espn and watch FS1 on line, but couldn't get BTN. If BTN is working with Fox, then it may now be possible to stream BTN games by way of Fox.

Sling TV is month to month, so I dropped it in Jan when football was over, and will start it back up in August.

Rezac's tweet could use some clarification. Games will be on YouTube TV ($35/mo.), not YouTube (free).
why would you pay 35 per month if you have one of their preferred providers and can get it for free? With this, one could conceivably take a lesser package and save a ton of dough re mi

Sling TV is month to month, so I dropped it in Jan when football was over, and will start it back up in August.

Good idea. I will probably tried it. Mostly turned off for my flatscreen TV except CFB games.

BTW, only $20? No up front?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back