• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Teddy Prochazka is #43 on the first 2021 Rivals Top 100

Any dirt on him or his family...like parents went to Iowa U, or he has a life long dream of being a Golden Domer?

Impressive to see a Nebraska HS player ranked that highly. I'm guessing this is the highest Rivals ranking for an in-state kid since Baker Steinkuhler.

I think Avante Dickerson is the best in-state player for '21. This is a bit high for me for Prochazka. I think he's a four-star prospect, but I wouldn't put him in my top ten OT's nationally like Rivals currently does. But hey, JMPO. I'll be interested to see where they slot Dickerson.

I think Avante Dickerson is the best in-state player for '21. This is a bit high for me for Prochazka. I think he's a four-star prospect, but I wouldn't put him in my top ten OT's nationally like Rivals currently does. But hey, JMPO. I'll be interested to see where they slot Dickerson.
Agree. I do think a bit of this has to do with his transformation over the past 12 months (my opinion). He has all of a sudden became a muscular kid and not just a tall skinny OT. Still is far from his ceiling.

What about his ceiling? seems to me a kid with that build would have a pretty high ceiling.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back