• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ted Silva - To Nebraska!

lawinter

Red Shirt
15 Year Member
Ted Silva will be joining the Nebraska family soon!

Welcome Ted to the Husker family . . . he is a great guy and a great coach!

Go Big Red!

PS: You can check my post(s) here and on Huskerpedia (dating back 4-6 years) and find my recommendation of Ted Silva to be a coach at Nebraska!!!

I told Ted at least 6-8 years ago he needed to join the Husker family!

Nebraska baseball fans . . .

You can go back and read all my posts regarding Ted Silva on Huskermax and Huskerpedia OR

You can check out his RESUME (and I challenge you to even compare it with the newly hired Bolt).

Silva is a HR!

He played for Cal State Fullerton (CSF has won 4 CWS Championships)!

He played for Cal State Fullerton in the CWS! CSF won the CWS with Ted Silva the starting pitcher in the Championship game. Check out his pitching resume as a player with CSF . . . AWESOME!

He was a volunteer coach for CSF, he was an assistant coach at Fresno State (as the pitching coach - left the year prior to Fresno State winning the CWS). He spent three years at UCI - pitching coach (check out how well UCI has done - and with their program or starting back up about 10 years ago) and he has spent the last year at Loyola Marymount (assistant - pitching coach).

This guy IS the exact pitching coach for NEBRASKA.

My source said he IS coming!

If it doesn't happen it is Nebraska's loss.

And yes . . . Ted knows Southern California baseball! There are TONS of gold mines which . . . yes, even Nebraska, could mine!!

BONUS: Ted is a GREAT GUY! He relates very well to PLAYERS! He treated my son GREAT when taking pitching lessons FROM TED SILVA in the CSF bullpen!!!

Nebraska baseball fans . . .

You can go back and read all my posts regarding Ted Silva on Huskermax and Huskerpedia OR

You can check out his RESUME (and I challenge you to even compare it with the newly hired Bolt).

Silva is a HR!

He played for Cal State Fullerton (CSF has won 4 CWS Championships)!

He played for Cal State Fullerton in the CWS! CSF won the CWS with Ted Silva the starting pitcher in the Championship game. Check out his pitching resume as a player with CSF . . . AWESOME!

He was a volunteer coach for CSF, he was an assistant coach at Fresno State (as the pitching coach - left the year prior to Fresno State winning the CWS). He spent three years at UCI - pitching coach (check out how well UCI has done - and with their program or starting back up about 10 years ago) and he has spent the last year at Loyola Marymount (assistant - pitching coach).

This guy IS the exact pitching coach for NEBRASKA.

My source said he IS coming!

If it doesn't happen it is Nebraska's loss.

And yes . . . Ted knows Southern California baseball! There are TONS of gold mines which . . . yes, even Nebraska, could mine!!

BONUS: Ted is a GREAT GUY! He relates very well to PLAYERS! He treated my son GREAT when taking pitching lessons FROM TED SILVA in the CSF bullpen!!!

As as friend you did a great job of selling him to us. Do you know any more, like when?

that would be a hell of a coaching staff...no excuses on the effort...the papers have mentioned silva as a candidate, hopefully he comes east

UCIs season is over (and they just missed upsetting #1 national seed Virginia). Any more word on Silva or is this just a pipe dream?

UCIs season is over (and they just missed upsetting #1 national seed Virginia). Any more word on Silva or is this just a pipe dream?

He was the pitching coach at Loyola Marymount this season and their season ended almost three weeks ago. He was the caoch at UCI for three years before that from 2008-2010.

Hopefully we hear something soon.

It was fun watching Irvine against Virginia. Glad Virginia won but enjoyed the spunk and attitude of the Irvine team which clearly comes from their coach. Wouldn't mind an assistant who spent some time in that system. They almost found a way to win that series which looked like it was going to be a blowout. That rain delay did them alot of good.

Me thinks Mr Silva must have had another school come in and "Pitch" him a counter offer!

Hope he see the true Red and not just the green!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back