• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Technology or other cool stuff

Not sure whether others will find this interesting. Led me to thinking that there might be many little or unknown things like this that I'd find interested. Anyone else?

I had seen something similar to this a few months back and it is fascinating. Having grown up in the business self performing cast in place concrete structures, anything that shortens the build time for any structure always interests me. I do have to wonder how much the machine that sets the pre cast sections cost.

Not sure whether others will find this interesting. Led me to thinking that there might be many little or unknown things like this that I'd find interested. Anyone else?

Whoa....new meaning to "measure twice...and cut once"...

This is fabulous!. It looks like something from the SCI channel. Do they have more info?

Why do things have to change? What is wrong with the way things are now? KAG

<<Deleted>>
Info deleted from twitter. I haven't found the original source.

Last edited:

More speaking of bridges. The Interstate 74 bridge over the Mississippi River is currently being replaced. It has been interesting watching daily progress.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back