• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TEBOW 2.0

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
Best of luck to Bubba and all he does. He was a class act in my mind. I just didnt see a place for him here in the grand scheme of things. He wanted to be a qb, and not a TE or Wildcat. We dont need another project. So many of you complain about Taylor being a passing project, why would you want Tim Tebow part 2??? Bubba even admitted his throwing deficiencies. I wish him the very best. He is a once in a lifetime athlete, but his scholly will be served well I have no doubt!

Now the real question comes, the Royals spent all of this on him, what big market that the Royals normally tend to do you think he will end up with??????? I see Bubba as a Cardinal.

I know this belongs in baseball now, but its a good start here!

Last edited:

Yeah...it would suck to have Tebow part 2....however, didn't Tebow win a couple of rings...we definitely wouldn't have wanted that

Especially when you have two stud players in your position with 3 and 4 years of elgibility left.

Good gravy, if our recruiting strategy boils down to this we have a new set of tailpipes to look at.

Congrats to Bubba, Good Luck!

Good gravy, if our recruiting strategy boils down to this we have a new set of tailpipes to look at.

Congrats to Bubba, Good Luck!

Who said this has to deal with our recruiting strategy??? Are you attacking the message or the messenger? Just asking???

It's true Tebow won a couple national championships, but he only got one Heisman.
Loser.

It's true Tebow won a couple national championships, but he only got one Heisman.
Loser.

This.

How could anyone in their right mind complain about having a clone of a player with the success that Tebow had....

2× SEC Championship (2006, 2008)
2× BCS National Championship (2007, 2009)
2× First-team All-American (2007, 2008)
1× Second-team All-American (2009)
3× First-team All-SEC (2007, 2008, 2009)
AP Player of the Year (2007)
Davey O'Brien Award (2007)
2× Maxwell Award (2007, 2008)
Heisman Trophy (2007)
NCAA QB of the Year (2007)
Manning Award (2008)
William V. Campbell Trophy (2009)

Threw for 9,285 yards and 88 touchdowns in his four seasons at Florida, while having also gained 2,947 yards on the ground with 57 rushing touchdowns

Who cares what the heck his throwing motion looks like if the dude leads us to the promise land......

Best of luck to Bubba and all he does. He was a class act in my mind. I just didnt see a place for him here in the grand scheme of things. He wanted to be a qb, and not a TE or Wildcat. We dont need another project. So many of you complain about Taylor being a passing project, why would you want Tim Tebow part 2??? Bubba even admitted his throwing deficiencies. I wish him the very best. He is a once in a lifetime athlete, but his scholly will be served well I have no doubt!

Now the real question comes, the Royals spent all of this on him, what big market that the Royals normally tend to do you think he will end up with??????? I see Bubba as a Cardinal.

Yankees

Maybe Bubba will still play in Omaha for a while? With the Omaha Royals/Golden Spikes/TD Ameritrade/Generic Team?

This.

How could anyone in their right mind complain about having a clone of a player with the success that Tebow had....

2× SEC Championship (2006, 2008)
2× BCS National Championship (2007, 2009)
2× First-team All-American (2007, 2008)
1× Second-team All-American (2009)
3× First-team All-SEC (2007, 2008, 2009)
AP Player of the Year (2007)
Davey O'Brien Award (2007)
2× Maxwell Award (2007, 2008)
Heisman Trophy (2007)
NCAA QB of the Year (2007)
Manning Award (2008)
William V. Campbell Trophy (2009)

Threw for 9,285 yards and 88 touchdowns in his four seasons at Florida, while having also gained 2,947 yards on the ground with 57 rushing touchdowns

Who cares what the heck his throwing motion looks like if the dude leads us to the promise land......

no doubt.

see Eric Crouch, Scott Frost, & Tommy.

How about 2 NC's ???? just sayin...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back