• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Team Plane-Orlando Bound! (Picture wasn't uploaded until 12/27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskers57

Husker Fan
15 Year Member
I had just got to the airport just in time for my flight and in time to see the Huskers' Team Plane departing for Orlando from Lincoln last evening.

teamplaneorlando2011.jpg

Last edited:

It's not too often these days we see a MD-11 in Lincoln...used to get them quite a bit in the years past....I miss the 727s, 737s and better seats than what we have nowadays.

Last edited:
Very cool. Safe travels to all and may they have a great week of preparation in the warm weather.

I just got to the airport just in time for my flight and in time to see the Huskers' Team Plane departing for Orlando from Lincoln.

teamplaneorlando2011.jpg

Odd. Since Nebraska arrived last night.

Strike 2...not a DC10 and not the team plane. Are you sure it wasn't the Rolling Stones arriving on a Cesna?

Last edited:
Well, now I don't know what to think...........

Still bet the Huskers are glad to be in warm weather.

Odd. Since Nebraska arrived last night.

Strike 2...not a DC10 and not the team plane. Are you sure it wasn't the Rolling Stones arriving on a Cesna?

First of all...I didn't have time to post my picture until today ( look at the shadows....it was taken at about 445PM)...2nd of all It is the team plane...call THE AD DEPT if anyone is there and ask them what the logo was on the plane....3rd of all why would I lie about something like this???

and yeah its a MD 11 my bad...I was thinking DC 10 for some reason.

Last edited:
The plane was gated at GATE 1 at LNK...what more do you need? good job at trying to rip apart a feel good moment....congrats jackwagons.

First of all...I didn't have time to post my picture until today ( look at the shadows....it was taken at about 445PM)...2nd of all It is the team plane...call THE AD DEPT if anyone is there and ask them what the logo was on the plane....3rd of all why would I lie about something like this???

and yeah its a MD 11 my bad...I was thinking DC 10 for some reason.

Then you didn't "just" get to the airport.

I will be waitin for your apologizes shortly.

For what it is worth, 57, when I read the post telling you that the team arrived the night before, my first thought was that you obviously did not immediately start this thread from the airport and the picture was from the day before.

I love the shot of the plane. I still love checking out all the planes at airports, even though I know very little about them. Childhood fascination, I guess.

I couldn't care less who is inside the plane in the picture, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back