• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TE Reese Leitao (Lay-tow) is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very big commitment. Once again beating out teams like Penn St and Oklahoma St. Once Miles committed, this was the guy I wanted most out of the top three left.

Now I say we go all or nothing after a top flight JUCO or Falo.
Agree this is the guy I wanted too. We are sitting at three TE/HBs so we may be done at the position with the number of spots left to fill. Three was the number for the class.

Last edited:

This definitely isn't a "Grim" situation to be in.

Welcome to the Huskers!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Easier to read....must know he is going to RS

Cq5S0NxUEAAlRkC.jpg

Leitao has athletics in his family. His dad, David Leitao, is the head men's basketball coach at DePaul in Rosemont, Illinois. That makes him the second Husker commit in the 2017 class to be the son of a collegiate head coach — Ben Miles is the son of LSU football coach Les Miles.

He posted a 4.47-second 20-yard shuttle, 39.5-foot kneeling powerball toss and 33.5-inch vertical jump at The Opening Regional in Dallas in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back