• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TE Kurt Rafdal is 'N' (Scout has Huskers #15--247 Composite Ranking is #20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk still has 4 years of eligibility....but he refuses to walk on. He'll need a scholarship. Could he be a silent commit?

It does stink, for sure.

But Skunk is like 5' 4", he can't even see over the linemen doing their work in front of him.

Just saying.:(

Oh well, good thing we got other options from members of this board if HCMR needs them in a pinch this season. :thumbsup:
I think it's more his unorthodox route runs close to the ground on all fours that will keep him off the field except in emergency situations.

Yeah, but he's not a TEXAS 3-star, so he passes the SoCal smell test.

Thought the same thing. Though I am unsure what I am to think about known/unknown biases against Indiana. Have ND in state. They are Indiana.

Does a Nebraska 3* = an Indiana 3*? Lets paint this thing with broad brushes, consider nothing about Rafdal as in individual and come to some sweeping generalizations that morph into facts over the next few pages of this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back