• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE James Carnie is N (Game Video Added)

Such a bummer to lose KJ to iowa. Going to sting if he balls out on us down the road. The Carnie news is nice but Husker Fan already knew all that.

Carnie and his team Norris High school were both shut out last night in the District championship game vs Waverly according to the stats Carnie was only targeted three times with no receptions

"Just maybe it's the local lad who began his 2020 running a 5.1 in the 40 and then made himself a half-second faster in just half a year. "
"During the next three workouts, Slatt stressed getting up on the balls of your feet, striking...

It worked. Carnie would 4.64 and then 4.60 at the Warren Academy showcase event. When Slatt was called by Carnie to hear the good news, the trainer responded: "That's just beautiful. The offer has got to come now.' And thank God it did, because I know that kid has wanted to be a Husker since ... that's all he ever talked about since I've known him."

We need to get this training for the whole team!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back