• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TD Ameritrade Park

the park was engineered for optimal sight lines from every seat around it, not for minimal foul territory

large foul territory = pitchers park

absolutely beautiful! probably the finest non-major league stadium in the US (and better than some major league ballparks).

i didn't notice in the slideshow -- what's the capacity?

absolutely beautiful! probably the finest non-major league stadium in the US (and better than some major league ballparks).

click on the advance button at the bottom right of the screen after you open the link. There are probably 30-40 pictures.

edit: misread your post. TD Ameritrade Park will have a capacity of 24000 people, with the ability to expand to 35000 spectators.

Last edited:

Bump, anyone know the capacity?

OK, thanks, Doc.

Last edited:

I'm a Club-Season Ticket Holder. I'll take a lot of pictures next Tuesday when the park opens for action with Creighton/Nebraska. It looks like a beautiful place to see a baseball game.

I'm a Club-Season Ticket Holder. I'll take a lot of pictures next Tuesday when the park opens for action with Creighton/Nebraska. It looks like a beautiful place to see a baseball game.

You and me both, I'll be there Monday night with camera in hand...

Looks great and thanks for posting. We'll be headed back for the CWS so excited to check it out. I'll miss Rosenblatt and all the old-fashioned, baseball charm, but this is progress. Thought I'd hate the new stadium in Houston when they decided to move out of the Astrodome. WRONG-Minute Maid is incredible and a joy to watch baseball.

Looks great and thanks for posting. We'll be headed back for the CWS so excited to check it out. I'll miss Rosenblatt and all the old-fashioned, baseball charm, but this is progress. Thought I'd hate the new stadium in Houston when they decided to move out of the Astrodome. WRONG-Minute Maid is incredible and a joy to watch baseball.

Not going to be watching NU, huh?

You and me three. Could be a cold night Tuesday and maybe a rain out.

The first baseline of TD Ameritrade Park is out the back door of my work. I've been hearing them testing the sound system and seeing them putting the lights and video board on at night. It looks like it will be a beautiful place to watch a game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back