• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TCU Issues?

OK, so we have a kid who is pouting about playing time, position opportunity and the coach was mean to him making fun of his social media post. Now, magically, there are 'racial overtones'. How frickin' predictable. What's even funnier are the idiots on social media chiming in with 'way to go, bro'! I'd love to see a coach or school be in a position to sue these kids for defamation, pull all of their texts, snapchats, Tweets, whatever, to see if they even hinted at leveraging the race card against a coach or program. If they did, cuff 'em, to the gallows. End their future right at that moment. Zero school that will take them, get a judgement against them and try to recover at least some of the damages through their parent's policy, or force them to pay back any and all benefits they received from the school. I think it's beyond absurd to suggest that an established football coach, who regularly has teams made up of 70% black players, would be so careless as to throw around the N word.

So basically, Patterson told this kid to stop using the N word in meetings, and yet HE’S the one being insensitive?!!
Got a feeling this has more to do with lack of playing time.

that is what I was trying to understand.. the kid was saying it and was told to stop, but the coach is bad? lol, now go back to that social patch thread and read it again (not directed at you BloodRedSky).

Now you see the direction this WILL go!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back