• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TCU DE Transfer Ochaun Mathis Will Decide 30 April 3 PM CDT: Trending To Nebraska

any word on this young man ? he tweeted on 2/17, his top 5 of usc, texass, ole miss, penn st, nebr, and specified,
their in no specific order. this guy would be a difference maker

Last edited:

Mathis was instantly linked to Texas after entering the transfer portal on Jan. 12 due to Gary Patterson joining the program. On Feb. 17, he released his top five schools of Texas, USC, Ole Miss, Penn State and Nebraska.

The Longhorns were finally able to get Mathis on campus over the weekend, and he was able to reunite with his former TCU head coach. It appears the visit went well, as Mathis quickly shared photos of his visit via Twitter.

Last edited:
Well think we can put our hopes and dreams with someone else. I think the fat lady is warming up
Did you not think they would meet up at an official visit? He might be a Horn before its all over but there's nothing in that report that indicates he's close to a decision.

Last edited:
Did you not think they would meet up at an official visit? He might be a Horn before its all over but there's nothing in that report that indicates he's close to a decision.

I agree

Unofficial visit to Texas which is of course in his hometown or of Austin

I still think he will visit Nebraska

As for his tweet as we both know " unforgettable", "the best ever" is the norm that gets tweeted out

He may still commit to hometown Texas but it's been approximately two months since he entered the portal with Texas said to he the favorite by the pundits.

Still no decision which means he is being deliberate about the process and making sure he has all the facts to make his decision

Good on him

Last edited:

kinda suprised he didnt make a decision so he coulda began spring practice with whatever team he chose, as that gives him a nice head start. I cant remember the last player that came in summer or fall camp and in just a few weeks earned a starting spot. kids gotta be real special to do that. it takes that long or longer just to get the plays down, much less get em learned enuf to play fast and react. hope we still get him of course

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back