• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TBL

SavageHusker

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
The Bottom Line with Mik’l Severe ended today. Anyone have the scoop? Sounds like he resigned for a new opportunity and the OWH just pulled the plug. If I were a betting man, I’d bet on him going back to 1620 the Zone. The OWH seems to be slimming down, FAST. I liked his show. Imagine we will now hear the OWH guys on other radio stations.

The Bottom Line with Mik’l Severe ended today. Anyone have the scoop? Sounds like he resigned for a new opportunity and the OWH just pulled the plug. If I were a betting man, I’d bet on him going back to 1620 the Zone. The OWH seems to be slimming down, FAST. I liked his show. Imagine we will now hear the OWH guys on other radio stations.

I'd be very nervous about associating with the OWH. They are going through the same issues that so many print papers have. And their response so far with electronic access is a mess. I signed up for their e-access sports deal, could get into the sports login only inconsistently, then began receiving print newspapers 3 days late in the mail - at my house in Az. Took a bit on the phone to get that straightened out. Let's just say they are in a transition time....obviously, I hope they get it worked out.

Last edited:
Interesting. I'll bet he is going back to KOZN to fill Bahe's old time slot.

Has Bahe quit, moved on? He hasn’t been on for at least 3 weeks.

I can see Bahe getting a gig nationally doing color in b-ball. His old buddy Matt Schick probably got him a job at ESPN.

Has Bahe quit, moved on? He hasn’t been on for at least 3 weeks.

I can see Bahe getting a gig nationally doing color in b-ball. His old buddy Matt Schick probably got him a job at ESPN.
Yes, Bahe has moved on from radio to do TV for Fox Sports/BTN etc.

Yes, Bahe has moved on from radio to do TV for Fox Sports/BTN etc.

I was wandering, they never were saying, but who knows. Severe would be good in that slot.

Personally Bahe was ok, but there was definitely things i didn’t like about his show.

When he got on air with Schick on Friday and they did there buddy inside joke, giggling girl thing, I just turned it off.

I was wandering, they never were saying, but who knows. Severe would be good in that slot.

Personally Bahe was ok, but there was definitely things i didn’t like about his show.

When he got on air with Schick on Friday and they did there buddy inside joke, giggling girl thing, I just turned it off.
some people love those two together. it was like nails on a chalkboard. like you i changed channels instantly when he had schick on. Bahe solo was ok. Both afernoon shows (590 and 1620) are ok. Benning and whatshisname are ok. Benning gets tiresome at times though. liked him more when he was a guest breaking down games on friday and monday.

The afternoon guys are terrible. The young kid is
some people love those two together. it was like nails on a chalkboard. like you i changed channels instantly when he had schick on. Bahe solo was ok. Both afernoon shows (590 and 1620) are ok. Benning and whatshisname are ok. Benning gets tiresome at times though. liked him more when he was a guest breaking down games on friday and monday.

The afternoon guys are terrible. The young guy is an idiot.

I loved Schick & Nick - I think Josh and John on unsportsmanlike conduct aka "the progrum" are good.

I thought Severe and Kugler were fantastic together on 1620, and I like mike'l I'd be happy if he ended up on mid-day at 1620

My favorite husker radio right now is early break with sip and Jake on 93.7 in Lincoln - I hit that podcast every day

To me Bahe was horrible to listen to.. Apparently I am in the minority and enjoy listening to Vrz.. wife and I have met him and he is good people. I think Matt talks like regular folk and is someone I would sit around and talk football with

Yes, his hideous laugh.

Here is where it lands Severe to 1620 mornings

Morning - Severe And Benning (now starting at 6AM)
Mid day - Gary Sharp solo
Afternoons - (same) Bishop and Peterson

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back