• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Taylor Martinez, 1st Team All-Big Ten QB (from Coaches)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperIsDead

Scout Team
2 Year Member
The Big Ten coaches voted Taylor Martinez 1st team All Big Ten QB, the media picked Braxton Miller. Martinez has a few more yards, one more TD, a much better completion percentage, but his team has two losses while Miller's went undefeated.

Also Spencer Long is a consensus 1st teamer on the O-line.

:N:

(Awards Show on BTN right now, 6-7pm Monday)

Last edited:

The Big Ten coaches voted Taylor Martinez 1st team All Big Ten QB, the media picked Braxton Miller. Martinez has a few more yards, one more TD, a much better completion percentage, but his team has two losses while Miller's went undefeated.

Wow. That is huge. I never pay much attention in what the media votes - I always listen to what the coaches have to say though.

Not bad for what some people on here have called a terrible qb...........................crow it's what is for dinner.

Wow. That is huge. I never pay much attention in what the media votes - I always listen to what the coaches have to say though.

He's under the media microscope every week, getting pounded away by pundits. But eight of these Big Ten coaches had to gameplan against both Taylor and Braxton... says a LOT!

Last edited:

Here's the complete list. Lots of Huskers were honored first or second-teamers.

Martinez, Abdullah, Bell, Long, Sirles, Compton, Stafford, Maher, Martin, Steinkuhler...

Last edited:
Ciante Evans being left off of both lists is a travesty.

Not bad for what some people on here have called a terrible qb...........................crow it's what is for dinner.
He didn't earn it yet. He can't win the big one. He will lose the game for us this weekend.

(Awards Show on BTN right now, 6-7pm Monday)

and he is on a team not on probation.

Congrats to all the Husker winners. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back