• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Talman on USC; may be losing Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones we have known is iffy since the LSU offer....good news is he has not pulled lever for LSU....which tells me he is actually giving it some thought....I think we have a chance to keep him....just a gut feeling....usually when a kid gets a home state offer they are gone...

Jones needs to be fully aware that common SEC practice is not not honor scholarships for the full 4 years, consider it a half scholarship for those not making the two deep.

Coach Raymond has an in-home with him today and Bo will by his home in a couple of weeks....its not over until its over....

Jones needs to be fully aware that common SEC practice is not not honor scholarships for the full 4 years, consider it a half scholarship for those not making the two deep.

But then again here we just don't let them redshirt, or let them play even as mop up duty!

I wouldn't think so....heck most schools negative recruit against the other competition....I don't think Bo does that though from I have read....he is pretty much a straight up guy....FWIW his dad already understands the whole football thing in the south from what I read when he committed....

I'll say it again, the fact he did not bolt at least means the youngman and his family are thinking and talking about it and even if he leaves I respect them for that...and honestly until he signs his LOI he has the right to go where he wants....we have to keep recruitng him....

So is bringing up the SEC oversigning practices considered "dirty" recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back