• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tailgate Fish Fry

Oh ya, all the Steve's and or navy Tim, also have a airforce Dave attending, could be Steve also
The guy from Beatrice that has the long section of rolled pipe that he wants you to cut and make him a cannon out of, his name is Steve. He's real cool and really likes his beer, I could invite him? You'll really like him, he's a mechanic and the original McGyver.

The guy from Beatrice that has the long section of rolled pipe that he wants you to cut and make him a cannon out of, his name is Steve. He's real cool and really likes his beer, I could invite him? You'll really like him, he's a mechanic and the original McGyver.
Bring him, he can sleep with you, or I can drag out a cot

We need more Steve's at this pretailgate

Bring him, he can sleep with you, or I can drag out a cot
I invited him to drive his camper down and then he could have delivered that section of rolled pipe but he has other plans this weekend. What can I bring Smoker.... a bottle?

I invited him to drive his camper down and then he could have delivered that section of rolled pipe but he has other plans this weekend. What can I bring Smoker.... a bottle?
Is there any of those straw beef sticks available you brought in the past?

I'm working this morning till noon, then the pretailgate is on!
You still thinking 4pm?

Don't forget to bring Pam, somebody has to take of you
:cool:

Yea, I'm at work till noon or 1 then we're hightail'n it your way, I'll check on the meat sticks but I think we're out.... and yea, Pams' my driver, she takes good care of me. :Cool:

img20190817_114238.jpg
img20190817_114212.jpg

Game on!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back