• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tailgate Fish Fry

I expect a full tour of the town... well maybe just the bar and your shop but that's the majority of Sheldon isn't it?
Well if you go to Sheldon, your in the wrong town and probably state,
But if you go to Shelton, I can give the 3 minute tour, we can probably do in 2 beers

Last edited:

Well if you go to Sheldon, your in the wrong town and probably state,
But if you go to Shelton, I can give the 3 minute tour, we can probably do in 2 beers
Well you see it won't be any problem as I'm not typing your town's name into one of those fancy cell phones for directions, I still use the very same Atlas your grandparents used when navigating their Vista Cruiser through this God forsaken Indian laden waste land... I would notice the miss spelling.:Cool:

And last time I checked it's gunna take longer than 2 beers to tour a metal shop.... can't wait.

Last edited:
I'm pretty close just in crappie and Walleye, add the Flathead and yes. Reminder to uneducated folks, flatheads are not nasty bottom feeders :Biggrin:
Speaking of nasty bottom feeders...…..Do you know what the difference is between a lawyer and a catfish? One is a nasty bottom feeder and the other is just a fish. :Rolf:

Speaking of nasty bottom feeders...…..Do you know what the difference is between a lawyer and a catfish? One is a nasty bottom feeder and the other is just a fish. :Rolf:

Thats like the difference between a tribe of pygmies and a womens track team: one is a bunch of cunning runts and the other is.........

@Smoker, who all is showing up for this pre-tailgate tailgate? Is @Nostradumbass going to show up?
He says he probably won't make it,
RDR, BigNed, and you from huskermax.com,
Several others locally, maybe Ron, he has something going on in Columbus, he might be able to get away,
Won't be a huge party.
Probably end up at bar, it has AC.
The shop does not.

He says he probably won't make it,
RDR, BigNed, and you from huskermax.com,
Several others locally, maybe Ron, he has something going on in Columbus, he might be able to get away,
Won't be a huge party.
Probably end up at bar, it has AC.
The shop does not.

And all the Steves

Is it OK if I shoot my cannon in your bar? I'll use a light load.
That's fine if want to spend the night in jail,
Town decided to make ordinance against,
And state patrol have a serious issue, lol,
Trust me, I know

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back