• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tailgate Fish Fry

Back to important things.

When is the tailgate again?

Looks like Mrs Crab is making the trip.
Are you bringing your famous crabbie patties Mr Crab?
images

No fishing this weekend, lots of water coming through the tubes, however if you need your AC fixed get in line. Whipped out 17 no cools today and just got home. Best beer I've had in a long time. Hoping to get after it tomorrow pending this damn heat breaking more units

No fishing this weekend, lots of water coming through the tubes, however if you need your AC fixed get in line. Whipped out 17 no cools today and just got home. Best beer I've had in a long time. Hoping to get after it tomorrow pending this damn heat breaking more units
Speaking of which, I'm worried about my AC going out. Any advice?

Speaking of which, I'm worried about my AC going out. Any advice?
Keep filters clean obviously, if you have cottonwood trees or live on a gravel road...wash the outdoor unit thoroughly with the power off. If it's a newer unit expect the capacitor to fail eventually. Don't wait until 9 pm to call the on-call tech to say it's 90° in my house:Biggrin:

How many pounds of fish do you think you will need for this @ksuhusker ?
Will we need to change oil in the fryer to finish out? Or just cook till the oil is used up and call it good? @Nostradumbass

I'm starting get the tailgate equipment line up and organized.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back