• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tailgate Fish Fry

My son gets his 2 week military leave from Hawaii the first of July, if you’re catching them then maybe we’ll drive down
Ok, I'll start looking around at Milford. I recently dug deep into a crappie national champions brain...kinda eager to put to use.

how-you-feel-when-he-jet-skisshowur-fishing-memes-outdoors-2867427.png

I thought crappie spawned around middle to late June.
With all the water we've gotten in the last few months, it's kept our temps lower. Right now we're at 64-66° depending on where your at on a lake. So they'd still be spawning here. I'd go catch them if the corps would allow a boat on the waters.

We used to go to a spot in the Ozark's every year first week of July and the crappie would have just finished spawning most years but we still caught our limits for the week... good times.

I thought crappie spawned around middle to late June.
They hit the feedbag right after ice out, and they're usually spawning within a couple weeks after that. Where I'm at (SD), that means they start spawning around mid-April. How long they spawn? I'm not sure. I'd think that they'd normally be done by now.

What the hell we have players getting fried on the football team and now even the fish are getting *fryed*

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back