• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tailgate Fish Fry

ksuhusker

In a tree somewhere
10 Year Member
@Smoker, @Nostradumbass
We had the fish fry last year, I enjoyed attending and catching all the fish for it. I haven't heard of a plan for this season, but I am way way behind from last year to this year. High water is a major pain, if there's another in the plans for this year I'd like some thoughts on Flathead. I can quickly have enough fish with them, they only eat live bait and are much better than their relatives. If there isn't one planned this season that's fine I'll just have to keep it all to myself:Biggrin:

@Smoker, @Nostradumbass
We had the fish fry last year, I enjoyed attending and catching all the fish for it. I haven't heard of a plan for this season, but I am way way behind from last year to this year. High water is a major pain, if there's another in the plans for this year I'd like some thoughts on Flathead. I can quickly have enough fish with them, they only eat live bait and are much better than their relatives. If there isn't one planned this season that's fine I'll just have to keep it all to myself:Biggrin:
Damn right there will be a fish fry!
Not sure which game. Probably second home game.
:Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo:

I don't like eating food that looks back at me...

20180908_113839.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back